Simply choose the piece you would like to order.
Purchase online or send an email to Olivia. Most major credit and debit cards can be accepted over the telephone, whilst bank transfers and cheques are also an option for you.
Olivia makes all the work by hand. If the jewellery you have ordered is in stock, she can despatch quickly, usually within 2 days. If not, Olivia will make it for you; this can take between 3 days to 3 weeks, depending on complexity and time of year.
To be sure of your delivery time have a chat with Olivia first. If your order is very urgent or you have a deadline, please email Olivia - she will do her very best to make it in time for you.
All orders are beautifully packaged in a lovely black box with Olivia’s Hallmark printed on it.
It is then wrapped in lots of tissue paper to make it’s safe journey to you.
POSTAGE IS FREE! Olivia doesn’t charge you for postage within the UK. All orders are sent Royal Mail Special Delivery service, meaning it is insured and guaranteed next day delivery by your Postman.
Your signature will be needed but if you’re not in a card will be left for you.
Olivia makes rings to the size you select when ordering. If the ring does not fit, then she will re-size the ring free of charge (once only) providing:
- You must pay £9 to cover Royal Mail Special Delivery costs for returning the ring to you (can be paid by cheque or back transfer).
- You must ensure it's returned within 14 days of delivery.
Please do contact Olivia before returning any ring for a re-size, it is so useful to have a discussion to help gauge how much adjustment is needed.
Please note: rings must be returned via a fully insured delivery service. I Olivia Schlevogt am not responsible for the delivery costs of returning a ring for re-sizing or for lost or damaged rings whilst in transit.
Olivia will happily resize, refinish or repolish the ring at any time after the 14 days have expired, but at a cost based on the time needed to fulfil the work which Olivia can quote before you return the ring.
Not sure of your ring size?
If you are not sure of your ring size, please contact Olivia. We can arrange your order and then post out a free ring sizer to you. You then simply call or email with the measurement.
If for any reason you don’t love your purchased piece, it can be returned within 14 days of purchase providing it is unworn and in it’s original packaging.
All items must be returned via a fully insured delivery service. I Olivia Schlevogt am not responsible for the delivery costs of returned items or for lost or damaged items whilst in transit.
- You must contact Olivia before returning any item.
- You will receive a full refund within 14 days of receipt of the item.
- Please note that commissioned items are non-returnable.
- You can also exchange your piece of jewellery within 14 days of purchase.
- You must contact Olivia before returning any item for an exchange.
- Should the item you are exchanging to have a higher value than the returned item, you will be sent an invoice for the additional amount which can be paid by card, bank transfer or cheque.
- If the item is cheaper, Olivia will refund the difference.
- Once payment is sorted and the new piece made, Olivia will post it to you.
Postage and packaging
As I have mentioned, postage is FREE within the UK.
Outside the UK there will be an additional charge of £15 to cover extra delivery costs.
Europe, Andorra, Austria, Australia, Azores, Balearic Islands, Belgium, Canada, Canary Islands, Corsica, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Madeira, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland, USA.